Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tying up loose ends

Tomorrow is my last day in Canada, and although I'm excited to go back home, I'm a bit sad to leave. Alberta is such a beautiful province and I would have loved to see it in the springtime. Also, Canada has poutine and ginger beef. Like, what more could you want. I've learned a lot over the past several weeks and really enjoyed being able to develop my art skills. My internship itself is at an end, but I don't consider my project to be finished. I still have a bit more research to do, and I am planning on working on my own art a little more. I think I'll dabble in illustration, which has become more appealing to me over the past few months. Another thing I'm considering is opening my own poutine shop in the states, cause I've go some pretty good ideas (for example: Thanksgiving poutine with turkey and stuffing). So if my artistic career fails, I'll have that as an option. Anyways, I'm so glad I had this opportunity to see what the life of an artist is really like. Here are some pictures in commemoration of my last day:
Me, an artist

Seriously. Ginger beef.

Untitled Oil Painting
At a talk given by photographer Jeffery Spackman + free sandwiches

Untitled Watercolor Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment